Please consult the [toggle Gaming] Code of Conduct for guidelines for our public events.
The [toggle Gaming] website provides information about the group and our events to interested members of the public. All information is presented without warranty or guarantee, and should be used at your own risk. Paper cuts are serious, and dice in your eye hurt.
By using the [toggle Gaming] website, you agree not to use it, or our events, to do anything illegal, and to follow our code of conduct.
If you sign up for the [toggle Gaming] Newsletter, we will email you occasionally.
- We will not distribute your address to others, either free or for sale.
- We will use the list to advertise [toggle Gaming] events and related announcements as we see fit, but we’ll try not to spam you.
- You can unsubscribe at any time using the link above.
The [toggle Gaming] member area is available for members to share information not intended for the general web, though no guarantees are made by [toggle], the organizers, or the participants on the site that any information will remain confidential. Details:
- Don’t put anything in the Members area you wouldn’t want to be public.
- Don’t make public things that other people put in the Members area without their permission. It’s intended to be a not-wide-open space.
- Membership is available to people who attend or have attended [toggle] events, at sole discretion of the organizers.