We are absolutely jazzed to confirm that Tabletop Tuesday will return to Nellie’s Gastropub (formerly Durty Nellie’s) on Tuesday, June 15th. We can’t wait to see you again. Here’s the info:
- We will meet from 6pm to 11pm, at Nellie’s in Palatine.
- We will provide a small selection of games for public use, but encourage people to bring their own games as well. (Similar to the way we handled the collection during the Legion era.) Hopefully these first few weeks allow us to get things rolling.
We ask that individuals follow applicable state and federal guidelines.
From NBC CHICAGO 5 (emphasis ours):
“Here’s a breakdown of what’s next, according to the state:
- Upon entering Phase 5, fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Under Phase 5, all sectors of the economy can resume at regular capacity. Phase 5 also marks the return of traditional conventions, festivals, and large events without capacity restrictions. Large gatherings of all sizes can resume across all industry settings, and Phase 5 removes requirements that businesses institute mandatory social distancing in seated venues as well as daily health screenings of employees and visitors.
Here’s what is still in place:
- Illinois will continue to recommend face coverings for unvaccinated persons, as well as all individuals on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation; in transportation hubs, such as airports and train and bus stations; in congregate facilities such as correctional facilities, veterans’ homes, and long-term care facilities, group homes, and residential facilities; and in healthcare settings.
- Businesses and venues should continue to allow for social distancing to the extent possible, especially indoors. Businesses and venues may also continue to put in place additional public health mitigations as they deem appropriate, including requiring face coverings.“
[toggle Gaming] fully supports anyone wearing a mask, either because they’re unvaccinated or because they feel more comfortable doing so.
See you on Tuesday!